Friday, November 19, 2010

85 Lbs! I'm getting closer to the BIG milestone!

Wow! 85 lbs! As of this morning, I've now lost exactly 85 lbs. since July 9th, 2010. I feel like I've really reached something.

The really cool thought is that I'm only 15 pounds away from 100!

My Weight Watchers leader, Johnny, believes that I can reach it by Christmas. Publicly, I'm being "optimistic", but privately, I'm giddy with excitement over the prospect! Just think, 100 pounds lost in 5 months -- That's a 5th grader (and even some small HS freshmen).

COOL ---

Well, that's all I can write for now - It's 1:43 in the morning, and I have to be at a workshop in just a few hours...

Talk to you soon!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are the biggest loser I have ever met! :) The casting directors have no idea what they passed up when they didn't choose you for the show. Their total loss! I have always loved the saying, "You may be the only Bible that some people read.". It is more than true. I am sure you are an inspiration to more people than you may ever know. Thanks for sharing your journey....

    ReplyDelete