Wednesday, February 2, 2011



Well, here I am, after 7 months, and I'm still plugging away. As of this past Friday, I have now lost 114.6 lbs, and I'm not stopping yet! I'm getting really kind comments from my students, friends, colleagues and other people. It's definitely motivating.

As I was watching "The Biggest Loser" last night, something struck me. The young lady, Courtney - you know, the girl who had to lose 100 lbs on her own before she was even able to get on the show -- she said something after her weigh in that was really cool. She said something to the effect of this: "No matter what the number is on the scale, I want to be able to come up here and everyone know, including myself, that I did everything possible this week." (Scott's Paraphrase...)

That is what I want to be like. At the end of the day, I want to know that I've done everything possible to make this all happen.

Oh, I know that there will be days and weeks where I have a set back, but no matter what, I'm pressing towards the GOAL.

May all of your days be blessed.

See you in a smaller size!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment