Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Half Way There!!

WOW! 140 pounds. That's right, I've lost 140 pounds since July 9th! It's really kind of weird to say that. When I started this journey, I knew that I was in store for a long road ahead. I mean, I had 280 pounds to lose!

But now, after just under 10 months, I'm HALF WAY THERE!!

SO... for now, I'm celebrating. I truly know that I still have a long way, but it doesn't seem as big a hill to climb any more.

In addition to all of that, I feel like I'm starting to make a difference with those around me. I hope that's true. If there's anything that comes out of this whole experience, besides getting healthy, I hope that I can find a way to reach out to those around me and really make a difference.

Soooo -- Here's to being half way to my goal! If I can keep this same pace, I'll be writing about reaching 150, 200, and more pounds real soon!

Blessings!
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Go get em Scott!!! Continue to touch lives with you commitment to getting in shape physically, mentally, and spiritually.

    ReplyDelete